domingo, 5 de julho de 2009

Musica:Pro Ana Party Slamma (Kitty On The Catwalk)

Adorei esta musica:

Pro Ana Party Slamma (Kitty On The Catwalk)

push up push up, dont stop dont stop push up push up, dont stop dont stop push up dont stop Kitty on the catwalk k-k-k-kitty on the c-c-catwalk kitty on the catwalk pro ana party slamma come on and search and destroy rock?n roll pro ana boy binge purge kill that urge push up push up dont stop dont stop change your body get a kick thin and gorgeous heroin chick jodie kid, kate moss show your body who?s the boss rise so high and toutch the sky and were gonna eat my techno beat is all i need hear my plead i want to die and touch the sky im in the mood to flush the food and were gonna eat my techno beat is all i desire take my higher watch me cry watch me die watch me die A moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips inner beaty is a joke kill your hunger with a smoke being by yourself and toutching your bones then all of a sudden your doctor calls i made an appointment for you at 2 o'clock will you be able to show up? hello? no! push up push up dont stop dont stop thin thighs tell no lies rise so high and toutch the sky and were gonna eat my techno beat is all i need hear my plead i want to die and toutch the sky im in the mood to flush the food and were gonna eat my techno beat is all i desire take my higher watch me cry watch me die fly so high toutch the sky were gonna eat my techno beat is all i need hear my plead i want to die and toutch the sky im in the mood to flush the food and were gonna eat my techno beat is all i desire take my higher watch me cry watch me die starvation is control control is tough bones are beautiful when thin is not enough

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário